Customer Service & Administration Manager
EARN $50,000 - $60,000 pa + Super + Potential for Bonuses
Freight & Logistics Consultancy | Work with Large Shipping Partners
Utilise Your Previous Experience in this Varied & Challenging Role
About The Company
Our client is a freight and logistics consultancy company, committed to integrating the highest quality customer service with world-class carriers and transportation services. Our client's commitment is to serving customers and exceeding their expectations, which is the philosophy that guides their entire business.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Customer Service & Administration Manager to join their company in the Shell Harbour/Wollongong region.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Daily reporting of shipments in transit
- General administration and customer service duties
- Proactively informing customers on shipments status
- Providing consultive advice to customers as to the best carrier to use
- Booking, tracking and quoting for shipments with various freight carriers
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous administration and customer service experience
- Previous experience or knowledge with freight logistics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel
- Ability to use computerised systems and complete reporting
What's in it for You?
- Generous Salary + Super + Use of a Company Laptop & Phone
- Join a Small Friendly Team | Varied & Challenging Role
- Established Organisation with a Positive Outlook on Expanding
- Quarterly Reviews with Personalised Incentives based on Your Motivations
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.