Service & Installation Scheduler
EARN $60,000 - $65,000 pa + Super, Based on Experience
Join an Established & Growing Air-Conditioning Specialist
Friendly, Close-Knit Team | Immediate Start Available
About The Company
Our client is an established Air-conditioning supplier and service provider who have been providing a high level of service and quality for over 40 years. They quote, install, maintain and service residential, industrial and commercial air-conditioning systems. They require for a motivated individual who wants to be part of a growing and established company.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for an Installation Scheduler to join their company in Castle Hill, NSW.
Reporting directly to the Installation Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients and booking in jobs
- Organising jobs and materials for the installers
- Allocating jobs to in-house installers & sub-contractors
- Processing completed paperwork to the Accounts department for invoicing
- Following up payments from clients
- Compiling installation reports each week
- General administration duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong administration and customer service experience
- Experience working in a similar role with tradespeople (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Good computer skills, including MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- The ability to manage your own workload in a busy environment
What's in it for You?
- Join an Established & Growing Business
- Work in a Close-Knit, Friendly Team Environment
- Social Events & Team Bonding Throughout the Year
- Convenient Location in Castle Hill Close to Amenities
- Full Time Monday to Friday - 7 am - 4 pm
- Benefit from Training & Career Development
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.