Administration Coordinator - Fire Safety
EARN $65,000 - $70,000 pa + Super | Based on Experience
Join an Established, Successful & Award Winning Company
Utilise Your Previous Experience in this Dynamic & Unique Role
About The Company
Our client is an MBA award-winning Project Management, Construction and Fire Consultancy business that has been operating since 1991 and is located on the Northern Beaches. There is an opportunity for a highly-skilled administration coordinator to join their team.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Fire Safety Administration Coordinator to join their growing team in Brookvale, NSW.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with client liaison and attend client meetings as required
- Prepare quotations and review of contracts in a timely manner
- Assist with updating and creating the company’s policies and procedures
- Monitoring AFSS due dates and ensuring they are submitted and received on time
- Contacting service contractors to advise requirements and confirm all details are correct
- Prepare AFSS certificate and issue to Council and Fire and Rescue NSW
- Other general administration duties to support the MD, Finance Officer and Contract Admin team
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar administration/coordination role
- Experience in the fire industry (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced MS Office Skills, specifically with Excel
- Relevant qualifications
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and communicate with other team members
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team | Close-Knit Culture
- Established & Successful Award Winning Construction Company
- Ongoing Training Provided in this Long Term, Stable Role
- Interesting Role with a Mix of General Admin & Fire Safety Duties
- Immediate or January Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.