Physiotherapist - Women's Health
Earn a Generous & Negotiable Salary Based on Experience + Super!
Established Boutique Business Who Have Built a Great Reputation!
Work Alongside a Fantastic Mentor | Graduates Welcome to Apply!
About The Company
Our client is an established business providing athletic performance, exercise physiology, and physiotherapy & women's health services to a wide variety of clients. Their mission is to ensure their clients are cared for with passion and most of all a smile! You will be apart of a highly skilled and performance orientated team who will support you in a senior role or assist and mentor you as a graduate.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Physiotherapist to join their company in Rockhampton, QLD, with the potential to earn a negotiable salary based on experience. This position is open to New Graduates and Experienced Professionals.
The primary purpose of this position is to support and assist clients through completing assessments and providing therapy treatments.
The successful candidate will have:
- A current AHPRA Registration
- Current C class Drivers Licence
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
- Completed/completing a Bachelor of Physiotherapy
This position would suit is a passionate physiotherapist, and has a strong interest in Women's Health.
What's in it for You?
- Professional Development Allowance
- Free Gym Membership at the Facility
- Some Flexibility with Working Hours
- Discounted Coaching from in House Coaches
- Beautiful Location with Affordable Housing and Lifestyle
- Opportunity to Gain Experience in Musculoskeletal Therapy
- Consideration will be Provided for Assisting with Relocation Expenses if Required.
- A Professional Development Program to Help You be Successful in Your New Role
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.