Administration / Customer Service Office
EARN up to $55,000 pa | Based on Experience + Super
Become Part of an Exciting and Ever-Growing Business
Utilise Your Communication Skills in a Dynamic Role!
About the Company
Our client is a growing and successful company providing effective property settlement solutions. They work closely with developers and project managers to coordinate the on-time completion and settlements of apartments and townhouses. In the past ten years, they have successfully settled projects in Victoria, NSW, and Queensland in excess of $3 billion.
About the Opportunity
They are now looking for an Administration / Customer Service Officer to join their company in Richmond, VIC (They will be moving closer to the CBD towards the end of the year), with the potential to earn up to $55,000 per annum | Negotiable Based on Experience $50,000 - $55,000 per annum + Super.
The primary purpose of this position is to be the face of the business, representing the brand and be the first point of contact for all clients, suppliers, and customers.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing calendar bookings
- Responding to purchaser/bank/valuers emails
- Answering the phone and returning calls promptly
- Speaking with purchasers, selling agents and legal representatives for contact details
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a Customer Service position.
- Strong administration skills
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Ability to work well under pressure with high attention to detail
- Be very well-spoken and be able to communicate clearly in person, over the phone, and via email
What's in it for You?
- Rewarding and Challenging Role!
- Work Alongside a Close-Knit and Friendly Team.
- Excellent Opportunity to Work in a Growing Business
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this career-enhancing opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.