EARN up to $70,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super
Join a Growing Hotel Offering Fresh & Seasonal Produce
Utilise Your Experience in this Fast-Paced & Dynamic Role
About The Company
Our client is a magnificently imposing Art Deco building located in the heart of Fish Creek. They are well known for their great reputation, accommodating both locals and visitors from around Australia, along with the rest of the world who come to see the natural beauty of Wilson's Promontory and Broader South Gippsland area. The Hotel offers lunch and dinner seven days a week and has a mixture of comfortable hotel-style rooms and motel units.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Head Chef to join their company in Fish Creek, VIC with the potential to earn a Negotiable Salary $60,000 - 70,000 per annum Based on Experience + Superannuation + Onsite Accommodation.
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure the smooth running of the hotel kitchen on a day to day basis. You will be in charge of rostering, training and developing staff and coming up with new ideas for the menu.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 + year experience as a Head Chef or 5 + years experience as a Sous Chef
- A Certificate 3 in Commercial Cookery
- Experience in a high volume kitchen
- An understanding of evolving cuisines
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent patience and the ability to work under pressure
What's in it for You?
- Reputable Bistro with Fresh & Seasonal Produce
- Close to Galleries, Shops, Cafes & Vineyards
- Use your Leadership Skills in a Supportive & Friendly Team
- Onsite Accommodation Available | Full-Time Position
- Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
- Opportunity for Career Development & Growth
- 25 Minutes from the Gates of Wilson's Promontory
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.