Business Development Manager
Western Suburbs Melbourne
EARN up to $100,000++ pa | Generous Base, Commissions & Incentives
Join a Young, Growing & Established Kitchen Appliance and Plumbing fixtures Distributor
Great Role for a Disciplined Sales Professional looking for a challenge to build up a new territory and reap the rewards
Generous Package Incl Vehicle Allowance, Fuel & E tag + Laptop, Phone
Take the Next Step in Your Sales Career in This Challenging & Dynamic Role!
Our client manufactures and distributes a range of kitchen appliances and plumbing products to retailers and kitchen manufacturers throughout Australia. Our client prides itself on their ability to deliver quality products and offer a consistent service exceeding customers' expectations.
Our client is seeking a Sales Representative, to join their company in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne, VIC, with the potential to earn $100,000++ per annum | Negotiable Base Salary $60,000 - $75,000 + Superannuation + Uncapped Commissions + Car Allowance, Fuel Card & E tag + Mobile Phone, Laptop.
The primary purpose of this position is to grow the distribution channels in Melbourne and surrounding cities. The successful candidate will be a strong negotiator and enjoys the hunt for new sales potential. They can work autonomously and enjoys taking responsibility for seeing the sale through. You will take ownership and pride in the smooth running of operations within the State.
Reporting to the National Business Development Manager some of your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for achieving the sales budget
- Growing sales income from existing customer base
- Increasing the customer base by developing new accounts
- Developing rural sales network at major regional centers
- Ensuring customer displays are relevant and pristine
- Participate in the development and implementation of marketing programs
- Plan and report sales activities on a weekly basis
- Collect and report the market activities of competitors on a weekly basis
- Oversee warehouse operations
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3+ years previous sales and business development experience with kitchen appliances, kitchen hardware or plumbing products in the wholesale distribution or building industry
- Strong computer literacy and above average numerical and writing skills
- An established client base (desirable)
- A diploma or cert IV business qualification (desirable)
The successful candidate will be a goal orientated, target focused and an opportunistic self-starter. You will also possess exceptional communication skills and be able to build rapport with a variety of clients.
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.