EARN $171,948 + 13% Superannuation | Based on Experience
Join an Established & Successful Port Authority Business
Enjoy Work / Life Balance in this Role with 5 Weeks Annual Leave
About The Company
Our client is part of the world’s largest bulk export port and is a vibrant and expanding business. Through necessary planning and provision of vital services, they provide for future development of trade and commerce for the economic benefit of the State.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Principal Engineer to join their company in Port Hedland, WA.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and oversea the systems that ensure the business complies with all applicable codes
- Apply the port development guidelines to manage construction applications through to close out
- Provide engineering input to facilitate and support options investigation and design development
- Provide appropriate technical advice to aid in the planning and improvement of infrastructure
- Manage the procurement process including definition of scope works, technical requirements, tender evaluation,contract award and recommendation and risk assessment
The successful candidate will have:
- 15+ years experience in a similar role
- Proven success delivering major engineering projects within a heavy industrial setting
- A relevant degree in engineering that is suitable for membership of Engineers Australia
- The ability to liaise with and influence a diverse range of product stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Join an Established & Successful Port Authority Business
- Enjoy Work / Life Balance with 5 Weeks Annual Leave
- Starting Salary of $171,948 + 13% Superannuation
- Access to Training & Development Opportunities
- Highly Subsidised Housing & Corporate Uniform Incl
- Enjoy Corporate Discounts with HBF & More
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.