EARN up to $115k pa | Based on Experience + Super
Join an Established & Successful Multi-Disciplinary Company
Supportive Working Environment With a Great Company Culture
About the Company
Our client is a multi-disciplinary company specialising in Planning, Engineering and Surveying with offices in Newcastle, the Central Coast and in Sydney. They treat each and every project as if it was their own and continue to forge long-term relationships with their clients.
About the Opportunity
They are now looking for a Registered Surveyor to join their company in Tuggerah.
The primary purpose of this position will involve surveying residential development and infrastructure projects.
You will have 5 years experience as a Surveyor in NSW.
- Tertiary Qualification in Surveying
- Current Registration with BOSSI as a Surveyor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using AutoCAD, 12d and Microsoft Office Suite
- Thorough understanding of cadastral surveying principles, guidelines & standards
- A competent knowledge of the processes regarding LandXML plan lodgement is beneficial
- Experience using NSW Government Spatial Services “SIX” portal & NSW LRS Online Portal
What's in it for You?
- Ongoing Career Progression Opportunities
- Enjoy Working in a Supportive Team Environment
- Benefit from a Professional Development Program
- Increase Your Earning with Overtime Opportunities
- Opportunity to Work on a Variety of Different Projects
- Easy-Going Cultural Environment with Regular Staff Events
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.