Senior Financial Advisor
EARN up to $150,000 pa incl. Super + Bonus | Negotiable Based on Experience
Join a Successful, Privately Owned Non-Bank Aligned Financial Services Firm
Work in a Convenient CBD Location | Close to Public Transport
About The Company
Our client is a leading, privately-owned financial advisory firm providing excellent services to their clients nationally from their offices in Sydney. They are known for having a team of highly qualified advisers, providing advice across Wealth Creation & Investment Strategies, Self-Managed Super, Retirement Planning, Debt & Risk Management, Estate Planning, Insurance, Mortgages and Lending as well as Taxation strategies.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Senior Financial Advisor to join their company in Sydney, NSW, with the opportunity to EARN $120,000 - $150,000 per annum incl. Super + Bonus | Negotiable Based on Experience.
Reporting directly to the CEO, Investment Manager & Office Compliance Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide expert holistic advice including advice on wealth creation & investment strategies, SMSF, retirement planning, debt & risk management, insurances, estate planning and taxation
- Develop and sustain relationships with existing and new clients
- Ensure compliance requirements are always met
- Working and managing support staff
The successful candidate will have:
- 10+ years experience in a financial advisory role
- A relevant qualification in a related discipline including financial planning, commerce, accounting or economics
- A diploma of financial planning
- An FASEA & RG146 compliancy or working towards
- Strong IT skills and awareness of financial planning software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to use initiative & make decisions
What's in it for You?
- Join a Successful, Privately Owned Non-Bank Aligned Financial Services Firm
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Enjoy Growing an Existing Client Base | Dynamic & Varied Role
- EARN up to $150,000 per annum + Bonus | Based on Experience
- Convenient CBD Location | Close to Public Transport
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.