Junior Accounts Assistant
Starting Salary $22 per hour Opportunity to Increase After Probation
Join an Established, Successful & Growing National Retailer
Enjoy Work/Life Balance in this Role | 25-30 Hours Per Week
Our client has one goal in mind, to assist and streamline the buying process for patients diagnosed with sleep apnea. Our client has an online presence as well as retail stores across QLD, NSW, WA, VIC and SA. They are currently in the process of rapid expansion and working with sleep labs and General Practitioners in order to raise the awareness that 1 in 4 people will go through constant bouts of sleep apnea within their lifetime and often it will go unnoticed. With the aid of the machines and service that our client offers, many of Australian's will have a safer and better nights sleep.
Our client is seeking a Junior Accounts Assistant to join their company in Bundall, QLD, with the opportunity to EARN $22 per hour | Opportunity to Increase After Probation.
Reporting directly to the Accounts Manager some of your responsibilities include:
- Review and Reconcile AP and AR including discrepancy investigation and follow up
- Complete high volume invoice entry and weekly payment runs
- Process credit card transactions
- Maintain supplier communications
- Assist with monthly reporting
- General ad-hoc tasks as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience working with Xero or MYOB
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- A positive 'can do' attitude
What's in it for You?
- Join an Established, Successful & Growing Retailer
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Work-Life Balance & Work 25-30 Hours Per Week
- Kick Start Your Career | Work School Hours
- Flexible Working Days & Hours to Your Needs
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this career-defining opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.