EARN $80,000 - $90,000 + Super + Bonuses
Established & Rapidly Growing High-End Cabins & Homes Business
Use Your Drafting & ArchiCAD Skills in This Dynamic Role
About The Company
Our client, established in 2005, is a successful family-owned company that is a leader and innovator in the manufacturing and construction industry. They service all of QLD and NT from their modern, purpose-built premises in regional QLD. They provide eco-friendly designed cabins and homes that have at least a 6-star energy efficiency rating. Their buildings are designed to minimise the use of cleaning products, further reducing their environmental impact.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Draftsperson to join their company in Gympie, QLD.
Reporting to the Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating closely with the project management team
- Manage other draftspersons and help facilitate the day to day running
- Assist with the drawings for salespeople
- Preparing timely and accurate construction drawings
- Liaising with existing staff and owners
- Assisting customers as needed in a professional manner
- Ensuring a high quality of service is provided from start to finish
- Maintain a safe environment using company OHS policies and procedures
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience using Archi CAD 21
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- A willingness to learn and progress
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Friendly & Supportive Team Environment
- Join an Established & Successful Cabin & Homes Business
- Utilise Your Skills & Experience in this Dynamic & Varied Role
- Training & Development Working with Experienced Leaders
- Kick Start Your Career with a Rapidly Growing Company
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
The successful candidate will have:
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.