Leasing / Administration Consultant
EARN a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience + Super
Dynamic Real Estate & Property Management Business
Supportive & Friendly Team Environment | Eastern Suburbs
About the Company
Our client has built an enviable brand and reputation as a boutique Property Management and Sales business over the last 15 years in Double Bay, NSW. This business regularly surpasses clients expectations by consistently delivering a top quality service based on the highest standards of ethics, values and client care.
About the Opportunity
They are looking for a Leasing / Administration Consultant to join their company in Double Bay, NSW.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing lease agreements
- Answering phones, meeting & greeting clients
- Conducting open for inspections professionally
- General administration duties including support
- Processing tenant applications including reference checks
- Responding to general enquiries from prospective tenants
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- A current certificate of registration or real estate license
- A current drivers licence and own vehicle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Supportive and Friendly Team Culture
- Dynamic Real Estate & Property Management Business
- Central Location with Many Cafes & Places to Enjoy
- Stable and Well Established Professional Team
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.