Light Engineering Welder / Fabricator
EARN $28-$30 per hour | Negotiable Based on Experience
Established Sheetmetal & Stainless Steel Fabrication Company
Small Close-Knit Team Environment | Modern Clean Workshop
About The Company
Our client is a family owned sheetmetal / stainless steel fabrication company that has been around since the 1970s. They have become a stand-alone company servicing the sheetmetal industry in particular lift business and construction companies, manufacturing steel doors and frames. As a family orientated company, our client holds traditional values of honesty, integrity and pride themselves on providing a high level of customer service.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Light Engineering Welder/Fabricator to join their company in New Lynn, Auckland.
Reporting directly to the Factory Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Fabricating and MIG welding of light gauge steel
- Using guillotine and brake press to complete jobs
- Complete all jobs to a high standard and on time
- Ensure a safe working environment at all time
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar fabricating/welding role
- Skills with guillotining and brake press operating
- Previous experience with TIG welding (desirable)
- The ability to read and follow technical drawings
- The ability to work occasionally on Saturday mornings
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment | Family Business
- Join an Established Sheetmetal & Stainless Steel Fabrication Company
- Central Location & Close Walk to New Lynn Station | Stable Position
- Work On-Site Occasionally | Modern Machinery & Clean Workshop
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.