Customer Service Manager
EARN up to $80,000 pa + Bonus | Based on Experience
One of Australia's Most Iconic Home Improvement Brands
Fast Paced & Challenging Role | Use Your Leadership Skills
About the Company
Our client is a successful family-owned business operating across 7 branches nationally, providing a range of inspirational home improvement products to the residential market. Using only the best quality products backed by exceptional installation and service our client has continued to grow and prosper.
About the Opportunity
They are looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their company in Minchinbury, NSW, with the opportunity to EARN $70,000 - $80,000 per annum + Bonus | Based on Experience.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of inbound lead specialists
- Recruiting, training & retaining a stable workforce of lead generators
- Setting KPI's & objectives to ensure all the customer service team meet their performance requirements
- Coordinating & planning pop-up stands in shopping centres & home shows all over Sydney and Newcastle
- Taking all sales-related customer service calls & making sales appointments for in-home design consultants
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in customer service/ call centre management role with exposure to lead generation
- Proven experience recruiting, training and retaining staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- A current Drivers Licence and reliable vehicle
- Experience in outdoor home improvement products (desirable)
What's in it for You?
- Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Be Supported by HQ & Marketing Team
- Enjoy a Generous Bonus Structure | Weekly Pay
- Fast-Paced Role - Utilise Your Leadership & Management Skills
- Join One of Australia's Most Iconic Home Improvement Brands
- Ongoing Training & Development Available | Progress Your Skills
- Secure Ongoing Full-Time Employment | Company Values Employees
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.