EARN up to $70,000 pa + Super | Negotiable Based on Experience
Established & Rapidly Growing High-End Cabins & Homes Business
Utilise Your Previous Experience in this Fast-Paced & Dynamic Role
About The Company
Our client, established in 2005, is a successful family-owned company that is a leader and innovator in the manufacturing and construction industry. They service all of QLD and NT from their modern, purpose-built premises in regional QLD. They provide eco-friendly designed cabins and homes that have at least a 6-star energy efficiency rating. Their buildings are designed to minimise the use of cleaning products, further reducing their environmental impact.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Contracts Administrator to join their company in Gympie, QLD, with the opportunity to EARN $60,000 - $70,000 + Super | Based on Experience.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with clients on dates for colours, contract variations and checking electrical plans
- Arrange costings and drawings under the direction of the team
- Typing and formatting PDS' for review by the sales team
- Responding to emails when the salesperson is on the road
- Completing walk throughs and entering walk through enquiry contact details
- Book meetings, flights and travel details and other general administration duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role in the construction industry
- Knowledge or experience of the council approval process
- The ability to adapt quickly in an office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel and other programs
What's in it for You?
- Successful & Rapidly Growing High-End Cabins & Homes Business
- Utilise Your Experience in a Dynamic & Varied Role
- Learn & Progress Your Knowledge of Contract Administration
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.