EARN a Negotiable Salary + Superannuation
Join an Industry Leading Real Estate Agency
Utilise Your Previous Experience in this Dynamic Role
About The Company
Our client is local and privately owned business and part of the largest Real Estate group in Australia. Consisting of a team of experienced and award-winning professionals our client delivers outstanding results in residential sales, auctions and property management throughout Canberra and prides itself on their honourable ethics which is reflected by their large amount of repeat business and referrals.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Property Manager to join their company in Manuka, ACT.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ingoing and outgoing inspections
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Handling repairs and maintenance management
- Responding to phone and email enquiries
- Property management support
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- A real estate licence or willingness to obtain
- A drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of professional presentation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A can do' attitude with a strong work ethic
What's in it for You?
- Work for the Most Prestigious Real Estate Group in Australia
- Great Location | Close to Shops & Transport
- Work with a Friendly Team with Regular Socials
- Ongoing Training & Opportunity for Development
- Experienced Team Who Can Offer Guidance
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity to kick-start your career as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.