NSW Account Manager
EARN up to $85,000 pa + Super + Vehicle + Laptop & Phone
Australian Owned, Global Business Providing Equipment Solutions
Opportunity to Grow & Progress with the Business | Dynamic Role
About The Company
Our client is an Australian owned private company that have been experts in the design, development, and distribution of innovative products since 2004, providing solutions to the construction, landscaping, equipment hire, infrastructure and related industries. They strive towards continuous improvement by looking closely at their business to find unique, innovative and practical product solutions that provide contractors and tradespeople with a better way to do their jobs to save time, physical effort and money. They believe that 'good enough' is never enough for their customers.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for an Account Manager to join their company in Sydney, NSW.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Execute the directional sales plan relative to the associated markets
- Build solid customer relationships and deliver profitable outcome
- Prepare proposals, agreements, sales reports and presentations
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years previous sales experience with a technical/mechanical aptitude
- The ability to competently demonstrate machinery and equipment in application
- The ability to build solid customer relationships and deliver profitable outcome
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A current drivers licence
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Outlook, Excel, PDF and CRM's
What's in it for You?
- Australian Owned Business with Offices in the UK & USA
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Join an Innovative Business with Minimal Competition
- Work in a Young & Energetic Team | Local Emerging Markets
- Enjoy the Use of a Vehicle, Laptop & Phone
- Work with Premium Quality Products | Global Production
- Opportunity to Grow and Progress with the Business
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.