Junior Service Technician
EARN $50,000 pa + Super + Company Vehicle + Tools & Commissions
Join an Established, Successful and Innovative Gas Fireplace Company
Ongoing Training & Development | Opportunity for Career Progression
About The Company
Our client is an industry leader of tailored gas fireplaces catering to all homes. They have been committed to quality, function and reliability for over 35 years which has driven them to great success. They provide a range of different materials to suit a variety of tastes to fit into their clients' homes.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Junior Service Technician to join their company based in Marrickville, NSW.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Service clients gas appliances across Sydney
- Assist with maintaining spare parts in the warehouse
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Maintain service records and invoices
- Maintain equipment and vehicle
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous trade experience (beneficial)
- A current drivers licence
- Ability to travel around Sydney
- A hardworking and reliable personality and a positive attitude
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Ongoing Training & Opportunity for Career Progression
- Work with Industry Professionals in this Dynamic Role
- Benefit from a Company Vehicle, Uniform & Tools
- Be Rewarded for Your Hard Work | Potential Commissions
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.