Piggery Farm - Operations Manager
EARN an Attractive Salary Package incl Super
Join a Successful, Reputable & Innovative Farm
Close Knit Team in a Family Orientated Environment
Spacious Accommodation Available On Site
Our client is a mixed farming property including a piggery, grain and cattle situated on over 10,000 prime acres near Goondiwindi on Queensland’s fertile Darling Downs. They are one of Australia’s largest domestic suppliers of RSPCA approved Free-Range Pork, bred in accordance with the RSPCA guidelines. and were the first RSPCA approved piggery in Queensland. Our client provides its staff with a professional and positive work environment – offering fulfilling, diverse and rewarding work.
Our client is seeking a Piggery Operations Manager to join their farm in Goondiwindi, QLD.
Working directly with the Production Manager some of your responsibilities include:
- Assist the owners with a variety of duties to ensure a smooth day to day running
- Responsible for the operational aspects of the business
- Ensure quarantine and biosecurity are adhered to
- Complete bi-weekly feed summaries and place orders accordingly
- Monitor and order vaccinations and report and discuss the performance of each section
- Extra responsibilities as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a piggery
- Familiarity with farrowing, AI and/or weaner/grower/finishers
- Hands-on experience and excellent animal husbandry skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage and lead the team on the farm
What's in it For You?
- Attractive Salary Negotiable Based on Experience
- Join a Successful, Reputable & Innovative Farm
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Spacious On-Site Housing included in Salary Package
- Training & Development with Excellent Career Opportunities
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting these unique opportunities as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.