EARN a Generous Salary Package Incl Super | Negotiable on Experience
Demonstrate Your Skills in an Established & Successful Health Practice
Build Your Career in a Rewarding & Fast Paced Position
Our client is a leading provider of specialist healthcare to patients across five separate practices in Melbourne. They provide an excellent level of consultative support to patients with state of the art facilities.
Our client is seeking a Medical Receptionist to join their company to work between their two sites in Brighton and Moorabbin, VIC.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide a variety of administrative support to our client.
Reporting directly to the Practice Manager some of your responsibilities include:
- Arriving and discharging patients in a warm and friendly manner
- Patient billing and receipting for consultants and tests including the management of transmission to Medicare
- Cash handling and reconciliation of banking
- Preparing consulting rooms for doctors sessions
- Supporting doctors in their initial and final interactions with patients
- Maintaining accurate patient records
- General office maintenance and administrative tasks
- Previous medical administration experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills and a high level of efficiency
- Proficient IT capabilities, including Microsoft Office
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- The ability to work shifts between 8.00am and 6.00pm
- Previous experience with medical software such as Zedmed
What's in it For You?
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Join an Organisation that Values Long Term Working Relationships
- Professional Development and Career Progression Opportunities
- Join an Established Leading Provider of Specialist Healthcare
- Utilise Your Previous Experience in this Fast Paced Role
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this rewarding opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.