Lead Generation Consultant
OTE $60,000 pa | EARN $50,000 pa + Super + Bonuses
Award Winning & Successful IT Distribution Company
Utilise Your Previous Sales Experience & Benefit from Training
Exciting Career Progression Opportunities | Develop Your Skills
Friendly & Supportive Team in Convenient Newmarket Location
Our client is an award-winning national distributor of Information Technology solutions and services. The supply leading brands such as HP, Acer, Sophos, LG, and Eaton just to name a few. Our client has locations throughout Australia and now has a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated, customer focused individual to learn the end to end sales process and establish themselves within a market leading IT, distributor.
Our client is now seeking a Lead Generation Consultant to join their company in Newmarket, QLD.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager some of your responsibilities include:
- Contact existing customers by telephone profiling customers
- Run targeted campaigns and provide leads for sales teams nationally
- Identify IT organisations that are looking to review their current technology/supplier requirements
- Provide a professional service and ensure a high level of customer service at all times
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar outbound/sales role
- Experience in a B2B phone based role (desirable)
- Interest or knowledge of the IT industry
- Ability to build rapport and overcome objections
- Proficiency with MS Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Hands-on experience with CRM systems (desirable)
- Great attention to detail and ability to use initiative
- Professional communication skills - written and verbal
- Driven, enthusiastic and positive attitude
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.