Marketing Account Manager
EARN a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience + Super
Experienced, Diverse & Professional Digital Marketing Group
Career Progression Within 12 - 24 Months | Friendly Office
About the Opportunity
Established in 2009, our client is a young, tech-savvy agency poised for expansion as a result of their recent success. Specializing in marketing, advertising, visual design, SEO, social marketing, event management, media planning and buying, and web development, they are a full-service agency that can cater to all media and advertising needs.
Our client is now looking for a Marketing Account Manager to join their company based in Collingwood, VIC, with the potential to earn a negotiable salary based on experience + Super.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Driving an existing client portfolio
- Reviewing client account performance & recommend new strategies & ideas
- Working with the entire agency team to continuously develop products & services
- Support the graphic design, web development, social and digital advertising teams
- A relevant Marketing or Communication degree
- Experience with Google Analytics and Adwords
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a similar position
- Experience as an account manager for an advertising agency
What's in It For You?
- Reputable Automotive Specialist Advertising Agency
- Manage an Established and Loyal Client Base
- Benefit from extensive Internal and External Training
- Fun Upbeat, Friendly and Relaxed Working Culture
- Personal Development Plans and Real Opportunities for Career Progression
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck, from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.