Accounts & Events Assistant
EARN a Negotiable Salary Based on Your Experience + Super
Stylish and All-Round Function and Conference Venue
Opportunity for a Long-Term Career Path & Progression
About the Opportunity
Our client is just moments from Sydney CBD and is the all-round venue solution for the North Shore region. From conferences to cocktail parties, their venue offers diversity and a variety of function possibilities all within one location.
They are looking for an Accounts & Events Assistant to join their company in St Leonards, NSW, with the potential to earn a negotiable Rate based on experience.
This will start off as a 2 day per week position with the potential to expand into further hours.Some of your responsibilities will be:
- General administration & filing duties
- Assist Sales BDM to get quotes out to customers
- Creating final pre-event invoices and request payment from clients
- Processing EFT or Credit Card payments and sending paid invoice to clients
- Ensuring all event details are correct including the number of guests, menu selection and delivery times
- Working closely with the Sales BDM to ensure all invoicing for events are up to date including checking deposits and final payments are received
- Experience in a similar role
- General Accounting experience including MYOB
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
What's in it for You?
- Flexibility in a part-time role
- Great work environment
- Exciting and Dynamic role
Apply today and don't miss out starting this varied and exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.