Air Conditioning and Ventilation Design Engineer
EARN a Competitive Package Based on Your Experience
Successful and Growing Air Conditioning and Ventilation company
Dynamic Role with Extensive Career Development Opportunities
Our client is a privately owned and operated specialist air conditioning and ventilation company, operating since 2008. Their knowledgeable and highly experienced staff have a wealth of knowledge in tender contract works, design, and construction, with project management skills ranging from domestic air conditioning installation to multi-storey high rise buildings and commercial applications.
Our client is seeking a Air Conditioning and Ventilation Design Engineer to join their company in Auckland, NZ.
In this role,some of your responsibilities include:
- Air conditioning and ventilation design
- Air conditioning and ventilation estimating and pricing
- Air conditioning and ventilation sales
- Tender submittal / estimation / quotation
- PS1 and PS3 Producer Statement authorisation
In addition to the core responsibilities, the role will have a sales and business development focus that will be expected to grow over time.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A track record of success in a similar role
- A relevant qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive can-do attitude and ability to work well under pressure
What's in it For You?
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Join a Successful & Growing Air Conditioning & Ventilation Business
- Work on Diverse Design Projects Across a Growing Client Base
- Work for an Organisation the Focuses on Ongoing Training
- Significant Career Development Opportunities
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.