Trainee Draftsman / Property Development Coordinator
EARN up to $40,000 pa | Negotiable Based on Experience
Join Melbourne's Luxurious Home & Multi Development Business
Utilise Your Experience in a Related Industry in this Dynamic Role
About The Company
With a vision to help define Melbourne's urban landscape through the delivery of luxurious homes and multi-residential developments, our client has and continues to build on its extensive portfolio through their design-led developments.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Trainee Draftsman / Property Development Coordinator to join their company in Camberwell, VIC.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting construction managers, architects and surveyors in planning and organisation
- Preparing, editing and revising plans, maps, charts and drawings
- Inspecting work and materials for compliance with specifications, regulations and standards
- Identifying, analysing and delivering new development opportunities, conducting feasibility studies, and managing the budgeting and planning process across
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in any role in a similar industry
- A current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Mandarin/Cantonese
- A good design sense
- Photoshop and AutoCAD skills (desirable)
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Join Melbourne's Luxurious Home & Multi Development Business
- Utilise Your Experience in this Dynamic & Varied Role
- Ongoing Training & Development | No Previous Experience Required
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.