EARN $85,000 - $95,000 pa Based on Experience
Join an Innovative & Reputable Mortgage Broking Company
Work on St Kilda Road | Close to Public Transport
About The Company
Our client has over twenty years of experience in the Australian mortgage marketplace. Though primarily a mortgage brokering company, they also offer their own mortgage management products that are structured and managed internally. They provide their clientele with essential and specialised wealth creation and protection and have gained an enviable reputation as a company that goes the extra mile for their customers and employees.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Credit Manager to join their company in St Kilda Road, VIC.
Reporting to the Director, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Input information into the computerised system and submit online
- Communicate with the clients throughout the whole process
- Review credit files and mortgage loan applications in line with banking policies
- Ensure that all credit applications are done within the appropriate time frame
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the mortgage broking industry
- Strong relationships with wholesale providers
- An understanding of bank and lender policies
- Excellent computer skills and attention to detail
- Professional communication and excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
This position would suit a self-motivated, hardworking and flexible candidate looking for the next step in their career.
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Positive Office Environment With a "Can Do" Team Culture
- Enjoy a Convenient St Kilda Location Close to Public Transport & Beach
- Ongoing Training & Development | Opportunity to Progress in the Business
- Use Your Previous Experience in this Interesting & Varied Role
- Full-Time Role with an Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.