EARN up to $30 per hour + Super | Negotiable Based on Experience
Well Established, Successful & Growing Multi-Faceted Practice
Work 24 Hours a Week Over 3 Days in this Part-Time/Casual Role
About The Company
Our client is a general dentist, orthodontic surgery and medical centre in Southwest Sydney looking to make a genuine difference to their patients' lives. With a network covering nine locations, they offer quality care that includes preventative maintenance to help ensure lifelong health.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Practice Nurse to join their company in Chipping Norton, NSW.
Reporting directly to The Doctor, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide safe and efficient care to meet individual patients needs
- Promote and appropriately represent the organisation at all times
- Assist with minor surgical procedures
- General administration duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous nursing experience or have recently graduated
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience in general practice (desirable)
- An immunisation certificate (desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position would suit a motivated individual with the ability to work as apart of a team.
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Enjoy Work/Life Balance in this Part-Time/Casual Role
- Join an Expanding & Established Multi-Faceted Business
- Work in a Convenient Location | Close to Shops & Amenities
- Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.