Senior Project Manager / Installer
EARN up to $50 Per Hour + Vehicle + Mobile Phone + Overtime
Successful and Growing Air Conditioning and Ventilation Company
Dynamic Role with Extensive Career Development Opportunities
Our client is a privately owned and operated specialist air conditioning and ventilation company, operating since 2008. Their knowledgeable and highly experienced staff have a wealth of knowledge in tender contract works, design, and construction, with project management skills ranging from domestic air conditioning installation to multi-storey high rise buildings and commercial applications.
Our client is seeking a Senior Project Manager / Installer to join their company in Auckland, NZ.
This role has two core components including project management and installation of air conditioning and ventilation systems.
In this role, some of your responsibilities include:
- Forward planning – staff and equipment
- Project focused parts ordering
- Project profitability
- On-site design and decision making in cooperation with the client
- Staff management including mentoring and apprentice support
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 10+ years experience in a similar role
- A relevant trade qualification
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects
- Proven team leader and staff management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's in it For You?
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Dynamic Role with Extensive Career Development Opportunities
- Work for an Organisation that Focuses on Ongoing Training
- Benefit From the Use of a Company Vehicle & Mobile Phone
- Join a Successful & Growing Air Conditioning & Ventilation Business
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.