Sales Support Specialist
EARN up to $55,000 + Super | Negotiable Based on Experience
Join an Innovative & Globally Recognised Business
Utilise Your Previous Sales Support Experience in this Varied Role
About The Company
Our client are an innovative creator of laptop bags, packs, fitted cases and other accessories. As an industry leading business our client has a strong focus on providing a quality safeguard product for tech devices while still remaining fashionable. Our client not only create great looking bags and cases but aim to enhance the features of each tech device.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Sales Support Specialist to join their company in Sydney, NSW, with the opportunity to Earn $50,000 - $55,000 per annum + Superannuation | Negotiable Based on Experience.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide support to sales representatives and respond to all customer enquiries. You will contribute to creating and maintaining excellent customer relationships and assure smooth sales team operations.
Reporting to The Sales Director, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, shipping information and relevant problems
- Processing customer orders, invoicing and returns
- Providing data and guides to assist the sales team
- Create and manage price lists and quotes
- Monitoring stock movement to accurately provide ETA to customers
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information
- Review pending orders and specific customers requests to ensure excellent customer service
- General warehouse and reception duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar sales support role
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite, particularly excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A current drivers licence (desirable)
- Industry knowledge (desirable)
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
This position would suit an organised individual with excellent leadership qualities and ability to find solutions to problems autonomously.
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Small, Supportive, Friendly Team Environment
- Join an Innovative & Globally Recognised Business
- EARN up to $55,000 + Super | Based on Experience
- Dynamic & Varied Role | Assist the Sales Team
- Work in a Central Location Close to Public Transport
- Utilise Your Previous Exp & Start a New Role in May 2019
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.