EARN a Negotiable Salary + Superannuation + Salary Sacrificing
Organisation Committed to Improving Quality of Life for Aboriginal People
Utilise Your Finance Experience in this Unique & Rewarding Position
About The Company
Our client was established in 2005, as a self-determined Aboriginal organisation. They are committed to creating a healthier community by providing quality Primary Health Care and Medical Services that result in the improved quality of life for Aboriginal families and the wider community of Central Western NSW.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their company in Orange, NSW.
The primary purpose of this role is to take responsibility for the day to day operations of the Finance Unit and assist the Practice Manager and Business Manager with the financial, resource and business management of the business.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Undertake reporting and accounting functions
- Month and year-end reporting, monthly GL reconciliations and BAS lodgment
- Provide strategic financial advice and analysis of financial data to senior management
- Manage AP and AR processes and prepare and manage payroll functions
- Assist with the implementation of process improvements
- Liaise with representatives from the Department of Health, MoU parties, external suppliers and other agencies
- Develop and maintain professional and collaborative relationships
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience of general accounting principles and standards
- A tertiary qualification in accounting or commerce (desirable)
- Strong computer skills including MS Word/Excel and experience using Xero (desirable)
- Well-developed analytical skills including the ability to analyse, interpret, monitor and report on financial information
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage competing deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- EARN a Generous Salary + Super | Salary Sacrificing Available
- Work Closely with the Practice & Business Managers
- Opportunities for Professional Development | Rewarding Role
- Work in a Clinic Committed to Improving Quality of Life for Aboriginal People
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
Please note: Applications will close on the 25th March.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.