Leading Australian Two Way Radio Rental Service Provider
Exciting Opportunity to be a Key Contributor in this Great Team
EARN $50,000 - $55,000 pa + Super Based on Experience
Training Provided | Take Full Responsibility for Stock Movement
About The Company
Established in the early 2000's, our client provides rental and sale of two-way radio communication devices, radio systems and satellite phones. Thanks to their unparalleled technical knowledge, products and customer service they have developed an enviable client base that spreads across the country. Their two-way radios are utilised by a wide range of industries from Events through to the Resources Sector.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Rental Stock Coordinator to join their company in Rocklea, QLD.
Reporting directly to the State Sales & Rental Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Picking and packing radio requirements
- Completing internal transfers
- Assist in the planning and preparation of stock, documentation and customer project and event requirements
- Programming radios and testing associated accessories
- Ensuring direct invoicing for damaged/lost assets and accessories
- Utilising CRM system to manage stock movement
- Administration tasks associated with rental and sales
- Liaising with internal stakeholders including the sales teams
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a store person
- A current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- An interest in technology with a willingness to learn
- Two-way radio and basic networking experience (desirable)
- Experience as a rental coordinator (desirable)
- Current drivers licence and reliable car (to get to the office)
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- A dynamic personality with strong problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude and be able to work as a team player
What's in it for You?
- Attractive Salary Based on Experience | Training Provided
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Stable Role Offering Long-Term Employment
- Work for a Business that Invests in their People
- Potential to Move into Sales & Business Development
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate!
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.