Quality Control & Dispatch Supervisor
Generous Salary and a February 2019 Start
New Zealand's Leading Laser Cutting & Fabrication Company
Work Within a Friendly and Close Knit Team Environment
About The Company
Our client has been operating close to 30 years and currently employs 45 staff in their modern Palmerston North facility. Supplying some of the largest pharmaceutical and dairy companies in the world they design, manufacture and install projects from plant equipment, food, and beverage processing even architectural construction.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Quality Control & Dispatch Supervisor to join their company in Palmerston North, Manawatu, with the potential to earn $56,000 per annum. This position will start in February 2019.
The primary purpose of this position is to check and inspect goods received and dispatched to ensure they are of accurate quantity, type, and acceptable quality.
Reporting directly to the General Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain racking stock system, monitor movements, keep inventories up to date
- Coordinate dispatch and delivery of goods with couriers/freight companies
- Load and unload goods from company & third party vehicles
The successful candidate will have:
- An understanding and experience of material/stock management techniques and inventory control methods and procedures
- 3 years experience in inwards and outwards goods and quality control
- A good understanding of steel types and finishes
- Experience supervising and coordinating teams
- Forklift and full Driving Licence
This position would suit someone who has strong IT skills using Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Word as well as having an eye for detail and a great customer focus.
Apply today and don't miss out starting this new opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.