Sales and Administration Assistant
EARN up to $22 per hour + Super | Negotiable Based on Experience
Join an Established & Expanding Wholesale, Manufacturing Business
Utilise Your Administration Experience in this Dynamic & Fast-Paced Role
About The Company
Our client started operations in Brisbane in 2000 exporting product from their warehouse to the Pacific Islands. Products were sourced from China as well as Australian manufacturers. From these small beginnings, our client has grown to not only service the Pacific Islands and Papua New Guinea but entered the Australian Domestic market. Our client has built a reputation for producing quality products at very competitive prices. Our client also prides itself on the service they are able to provide to customers in Australia and the Pacific region.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Sales and Administration Assistant to join their company in Lidcombe, NSW.
Reporting directly to The Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting clients with enquiries and order placement and order processing
- Booking transportation
- Supporting the field sales team
- Tracking customer orders through to completion
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Other office duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- 1+ years experience in a similar administration role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS office
- Previous experience using MYOB (desirable)
This position would suit a resilient individual with a positive attitude to change and new challenges.
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly, Close-Knit Team Environment
- Join an Established & Expanding Wholesale, Manufacturing Business
- Ongoing Training & Development | Kick Start Your Career!
- Utilise Your Administration Skills in this Dynamic & Fast-Paced Role
- Long-Term Employment | Career Progression Opportunities
- Enjoy a New Role in the New Year!
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.