EARN up to $80,000 pa Negotiable Salary + Super & More
Family Owned & Operated Global Industry Leading Company
Showcase Your Sales Experience & Excel In a New Role
About The Company
Our client is a global leader in the ventilation, control, drive, and automotive technology industry. Founded in 1910 in Germany, they have grown to span to over 4000 employees and are still a family owned and operated business. Full of unique inventions which benefit their customers, they develop first-class products which are highly efficient and reduce emissions. With a focus on creating an environment that is worth living in, both for us now and for future generations, they have plans for continued growth and expansion.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Sales Engineer to join their company in Baulkham Hills, NSW, with the potential to earn up to $80,000 pa | Negotiable Salary Based on Experience | $80,000 + Super + Bonuses + Phone + Laptop + Fully Maintained Company Vehicle.
The primary purpose of this position is Account Management and New Business development in the NSW and ACT regions to achieve sales targets.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Management and implementation of sales strategies and plans to achieve sales targets
- Introducing new and existing products to new and existing clients
- Conducting technical sales product demonstrations/seminars to new and existing clients
- Develop new and maintain existing business relationships
- Complete customer Sales Forecasting requirements on a timely basis
- Record and document accurate data in CRM
- Attend and participate in industry trade nights and meetings to raise the company profile
- Travel within NSW as well as Interstate to ACT & Melbourne.
The successful candidate will have a relevant Degree in Engineering, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration experience or 5 years relevant industry experience, as well as:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Industrial Sales (Management) sector
- A Current drivers licence
- A proven sales disciplined work ethic
- Passion and drive to exceed targets
- The ability to self manage their time
- A good knowledge of the air movement market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft products
This position would suit a passionate, results driven candidate ready for their next challenge.
What's in it for You?
- Family Owned & Operated Global Company
- Ongoing Training & Development - Both Skills and Products
- Work For a Company Who Are Continually Growing
- Flexible Hours | Family Friendly and Accommodating
- Fully Maintained Company Car
- Autonomous Role | Plan Your Own Day
Apply today and don't miss out starting this rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.