Refrigeration / Air Conditioning Service Technician
EARN up to $100,000 pa Including Vehicle, Fuel & Phone
Join an Established Family Owned and Operated Business
Be Part of a Close-knit Team - Don't Be Another Number
About The Company
Our client is an established family owned and operated commercial refrigeration and air conditioning company servicing new & long-term clients throughout Sydney and beyond. They pride themselves on providing each and every customer with an exceptional standard of workmanship in all facets of their business ranging from design and sales to installation, service, and maintenance. Through working together and making it happen, they have secured long-term relationships with customers, suppliers, and contractors allowing them to be a successful and sought-after company.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Commercial Refrigeration / Air Conditioning Service Technician to join their company in Wedderburn, NSW, with the potential to earn up to $85,000 pa | Negotiable Hourly Rate $34 - $40 per hour + Vehicle + Fuel & E-Tag + Phone + Super + Overtime. Willing to negotiate a higher Hourly Rate for the right person who has a proven track record and experience.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Refurbishment, corrective and preventative maintenance of existing equipment
- Servicing equipment installed by others that have exceeded their warranty period
- Responding to maintenance call outs while on a call out roster
- Relocating of new and existing equipment
- Installing new equipment to newly contracted projects
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience within a commercial refrigeration environment
- A relevant trade qualification
- Experience with control systems including Danfoss, Carel and Emerson
- A current ARC licence, White Card and current drivers licence
- A Forklift licence and EWP would be desirable
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Availability to work overtime and be part of an on-call and weekend rotational roster
This position would suit a motivated and experienced Technician who wants to become part of a growing team.
What's in it for You?
- Work Vehicle + Fuel & E-Tag + Phone + Overtime
- Extra On-Call Pay | Extra Pay for On Call Back Up
- Be Part of a Close-knit Team | Excellent Team Culture
- Ongoing Training & Development with Career Progression
- Regular Toolbox Meetings | Flexibility with Family Commitments
- Computerised System to Log Jobs on Your Phone - Training Provided
- Work For a Family Owned & Operated Business Who Care for their Team
Apply today and don't miss out starting this rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.