EARN a Negotiable Salary Based on Your Experience
Build Your Career in a Devoted, Family Orientated Childcare Centre
4/5 Days Per Week with Flexible Hours | Professional Development
About The Company
Our client is a passionate, family-owned early education and daycare centre based in Sydney's North Shore. Through personal, caring and quality experiences, they focus on play-based learning and teamwork guiding children to become the best they can be.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for an Early Childhood Teacher / Education Leader to join their company in St Ives, NSW.
Reporting to the Director, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for a room of children and ensuring their safety
- Assisting with recording and planning the ongoing development of the children
- Mentor staff and develop innovative programs
- Monthly Education Leader meetings with other centres
- Communicating with all parents in regards to their child's development
- Opportunity to be part of the staff advocacy program
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as an Early Childhood Teacher
- Bachelor in Early Childhood or similar
- Current working with children check
- Valid first aid certificate and asthma and anaphylaxis training
- Excellent communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Friendly Team Environment with Long-Term, Committed Educators
- Work 4/5 Days Per Week with Flexible Hours Available for the Right Person
- Convenient Location with Plenty of Street Parking | 30 Place Centre
- Opportunity for Career Progression | 121 Training & Personal Development
- Benefit from a Highly Supportive Culture and a Staff Rewards Program
- Staff Advocacy Program - Attend Conferences, Contribute to Newsletters etc
- Operating Above Staff to Child Ratio | Separate Outdoor/Dining Areas for Age Groups
- Immediate or January 2019 Start Date | Ongoing Opportunities to Grow!
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.