EARN a Pro Rata Salary + Super | 6 Month Contract
Significant International Business with 26,000 Employees
Use Your Level 1 Support Skills Across Multiple Sites
About The Company
We are presently helping the Business Services division of a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenue of approximately $7 billion. For over 60 years, our client has innovated, developed and manufactured equipment and components for Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration & Food Equipment.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Helpdesk Support Person to join their company on a 6 Month Contract in Cromer, NSW, with the potential to earn a Pro Rata Salary + Superannuation.
The primary purpose of this position is to support and maintain in-house computer systems, desktops, and peripherals.
Reporting directly to the Team Lead, Client Services, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Work with end users to identify and deliver required PC service levels
- Liaise with, and provide training and support to, end users and staff on computer operation
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstation hardware & software
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex PC problems
- Maintain an inventory of all monitors, keyboards, hard drives, modems and printers
- 1+ years IT work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- ABN number and the ability to work as a contractor
- Valid drivers licence and a reliable vehicle
What's in it for You?
- Utilise Your Experience in this Dynamic & Varied Role
- Join a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Work in an Established International Business
- Immediate Start Available for the right candidate!
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.