EARN a Top Salary | Negotiable Based on Experience
Australian Owned, Global Business Providing Equipment Solutions
Enjoy Working in a Young & Dynamic Team Environment
About The Company
Our client is an Australian owned private company that have been experts in the design, development, and distribution of innovative products since 2004, providing solutions to the construction, landscaping, equipment hire, infrastructure and related industries. They strive towards continuous improvement by looking closely at their business to find unique, innovative and practical product solutions that provide contractors and tradespeople with a better way to do their jobs to save time, physical effort and money. They believe that 'good enough' is never enough for their customers.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for an Inventory Controller to join their company in Artarmon, NSW.
The primary purpose of this position is to implement and monitor procedures to ensure all finished goods and spare parts inventory are in the correct warehouse location.
Reporting to the Production Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing global inventory requirements for both spare parts and finished goods
- Supporting the Production Manager with the ordering process and documentation
- Performing thorough research and document inventory discrepancies using all available
resources to identify root causes and supply possible solutions
- Implement and conduct monthly stocktakes in all storage locations
- Creating max/mins for each inventory item
- Comply with OH&S rules, regulations and procedures and the Company Quality Program
The successful candidate will have:
This position would suit someone who is an innovative thinker and has great attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in procurement and costing
- Experience in creating standard operating procedures, planning and forecasting for the global business
- 2+ years experience of distribution, warehouse and inventory in a supervisory capacity
- Advanced MS Excel, MS Word, and WMS experience
- Excellent mathematical skills including the ability to analyse data and create forecasts for future inventory needs
- Skills using SAP, ERP or a similar platform (desirable)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of people
What's in it for You?
- One of Australia’s Most Innovative & Award Winning Design Companies
- Join a Company that Values Autonomy, Longevity, Simplicity & Innovation!
- Rapidly Expanding Global Business with Ongoing Opportunities to Progress
- Enjoy a Long Term Career that Continually Engages, Inspires & Develops You
- Nurturing & Supportive Team Environment | Convenient Artarmon Location
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.