Sales Consultant - Curtains & Soft Furnishings
OTE $80,000 pa | Base + Super + Comms
Established & Reputable Window and Soft Furnishing Company
Take Full Ownership of Your Department & All Inbound Leads!
About The Company
Our client is an Australian owned company passionate about incorporating fabric into the interior design industry. They create curtains and soft furnishings only using fabric from the top Fabric Houses, trimmings, accessories and more. With outstanding customer service, they take their clients through the design process taking every aspect of interior design into consideration and create an outstanding product that their client envisioned.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Sales Consultant / Representative to join their company in St Peters, NSW, with the potential to earn a generous base salary + super + commission. Fantastic earning potential.
The primary purpose of this position is to take control of the window and furnishing side of the business and generating sales by servicing clients within the local area.
Reporting directly to the Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming clients into the showroom by invitation and appointment
- Ordering materials and arranging the finished product to be installed
- Following up on leads, discussing requirements and completing measures and quotes
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience as a Sales Representative including industry experience
- The ability to work independently and achieve sales targets
- Great computer skills (MYOB, Excel)
- A current Drivers Licence
Previous interior design experience will be held in high regard for this position.
This position would suit someone who is self-motivated to achieve results, is well organised and has the ability to work a Tuesday - Saturday roster.
What's in it for You?
- Company car during work hours
- Onsite parking and initial training
- Enjoy 4 weeks off over the Christmas period + an additional 2 weeks leave
- Take control of your department and take advantage of all incoming leads and customers
Apply today and don't miss out starting this rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.