EARN a Negotiable Salary or Hourly Rate | Based on Experience
Established Setout & Surveying Business | Melbourne Based
Increase Your Earnings With Optional Overtime Opps + Incentives
About The Company
Our client is an established business based in Melbourne with over 10 years experience in the constrcution industry. Taking pride in providing a complete range of professional setout & surveying services they have built a reliable reputation and work with a range of clients from Property Developers to the Construction industry across Victoria.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Site Surveyor and/or 2 Man Field Parties to join their growing company and work alongside a close-knit and experienced team of professionals, in the Melbourne and surrounding regions.
The primary purpose of this position is to complete setouts & surveys in the Western Suburbs and Geelong region.
In this role some of your responsibilities will include:
- Completing basic site computations (Training provided)
- Maintaining and management of survey equipment
- Working autonomously to complete site setouts in the field (Potential to gain an assistant as you progress)
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- A current manual Drivers Licence & White or Red Card
- A minimum of 3 years Setout & Surveying experience
This position would suit someone who is willing to work autonomously and part of a team as well as use a sledgehammer. You must also be flexible and be able to travel to remote worksites when needed.
What's in it for You?
- The use of a company car, phone, tools, and equipment
- On the job training and support from knowledgeable colleagues
- A salary based on the hours you work with no unrealistic expectations
Apply today and don't miss out starting this varied and supportive opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.