Potential to Earn an Attractive Negotiable Salary Super
Join an Established & Fast Growing Financial Services Firm
Work with Industry Professionals in a Dynamic & Varied Role
About Our Client
Our client specialises in providing expert advice across all areas of small business and personal finance. They are an organisation of professionals including financial planning, accounting, real estate, research and lending, they are one comprehensive and unified business partnership.
About The Opportunity
Our client is seeking a Intermediate / Senior Accountant to join their company in Kew East and Boronia, VIC, with the potential to earn an Attractive Negotiable Salary + Superannuation. For the first six months you will be working across two locations in Kew East and their satellite office in Boronia, transitioning to a full time role in Kew East.
Reporting to the Managing Director some of your responsibilities include:
- Working directly with a list of SME and SMSF clients with minimal supervision
- General accounting, business and individual tax returns
- SMSF set-up and management, BAS statements and financial reporting
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
- Performing analysis work of complex nature
- Provide input into business goal setting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- 3 + years experience in the accounting industry
- CA/CPA qualified (or study substantially underway)
- Proven ability to process/manage SMFS's and utilise BGL software
- In-depth understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
What's in it for you
- Work with a team of industry professionals in a real work hard, play hard environment
- Flexibility and an attractive package on offer with autonomy
- Rapidly growing business with an outstanding reputation
- Opportunity to showcase your skills in a dynamic and varied role
If you are looking to advance your career, apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.