EARN a Generous Salary | Based on Experience
Join an Established & Successful Accountancy Firm
Modern Offices in Convenient Neutral Bay Location
About The Company
Our client is a chartered accountancy and business consultants firm. Providing accounting, taxation and business services, our client pride themselves on being accessible, up to date and professional as well as forming lasting partnerships with their clients. With over 25 years experience they continue to provide a complete service and maintain strong ties within the local community.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for an Accountant to join their company in Neutral Bay, NSW with the potential to earn a Generous Negotiable Salary | Based on Experience.
Reporting directly to The Accountant Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Create an accurate, complete and meaningful financial report, including making appropriate adjustments to clients data where appropriate
- Prepare accurate and complete income tax returns or activity statements and financial reports
- Provide advice and assistance to both clients and the principal as requested
- Ensure client workflow systems and reporting are up to date and utilised to assist with firm workflow management
- Review, investigate and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and/or reports provided
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant university degree completed or have partially completed
- Experience in a similar role would be desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the income tax assessment act, fringe benefits tax, a new tax system (goods and services), land tax act and payroll tax act
- Strong computer skills including experience with MS office
- Experience using MYOB (AE and AccoutRight) and Class Super would be desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's in it for You?
- Enjoy Being Part of a Friendly Team with a focus on Work/Life Balance
- Work Alongside Industry Professionals to Grow Your Accounting Skills
- Ongoing Learning & Development with Opportunities to Progress Your Career
- Benefit From a Convenient Location| Close to Transport & Car Parking
- Avoid the City Commute & Work Locally in Neutral Bay
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate!
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.