EARN Hourly Rate up to $65 P/H | Rolling Contract
Leading Specialists in Providing Cloud & Infrastructure Services
Work From Home & Office | Enjoy Working with Tier 1 Clientele
About The Company
Our client is a specialist in providing cloud and infrastructure design, deployment and managed services. They have extensive experience in delivering complex projects and support many different organisations across a wide range of industries.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Network Engineer to join their company in Sydney, NSW, with the potential to earn an Hourly Rate up to $65 Per Hour + Superannuation + GST.
The primary purpose of this position is to be involved in the sale, design, implementation and support of complex infrastructure and line of business for a broad range of clients.
Reporting to the Executive Directors some of your responsibilities will include:
- Accept, manage and resolve support incidents logged via support mailbox and online ticketing system
- Proactively monitoring and response to automated infrastructure monitoring and vendor incident alerts
- Deliver services through a mix of onsite and remote support off premise and cloud hosted systems
- Attend training, networking or business development events as nominated by company
To be successful in the role you must have the following experience:
- Windows Server, Desktop Support and Office 365
- Public Cloud (Telstra, Azure, AWS)
- Citrix and Remote Desktop Services
- Infrastructure Monitoring, Network and Firewall Connectivity Troubleshooting
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Gain exposure to a variety of industries and technologies
- Work with high end and Tier 1 customers
- Enjoy the flexibility of working from home and the office
Apply today and don't miss out starting this career advancing opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.