EARN $79,000 pa + Super + OT + Subsidised Accommodation
Relocate & Join a Not-For-Profit Organisation in a Thriving Community
Fantastic Lifestyle & Company Benefits | 6 Weeks Annual Leave!
About The Company
Formed in 2003, our client is a Not-For-Profit corporate entity owned by members of the Wangka, Lirrga and Tjanpa peoples. It has been established to represent business, socio-economic development, employment and training.
The Thamarrurr Region is located in the western “Top End” of the Northern Territory with-in the Daly River Port Keats Aboriginal Land Trust. A distinguishing feature of Wadeye is that is a principal place of residence of a number distinct clan/language groups who have a strong sense of individual identity.
This is an opportunity to earn and save to achieve your lifetime goals and ambitions!
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Diesel Fitter to join their company in Wadeye, NT, with the potential to earn $79,000 Per Annum + Superannuation + 6 Weeks Annual Leave & Leave Loading + Subsidised Fully Furnished Accommodation.
This is a year contract position with the possibility for extension.
The primary purpose of this position is to be responsible for providing all mechanical services to vehicles and private customers within the Wadeye Community.
Reporting directly to the Workshop Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all vehicles, heavy and light earth moving equipment and other machinery is kept in a serviceable condition
- Carry out servicing, maintenance and repairs on plant, equipment, machinery and vehicles
- Find/diagnose faults in machinery/vehicles systems and rectify
- Strip, dismantle, clean, identify, store and catalogue parts as required
- Appropriate trade qualifications and 2 + years experience
- Obtain & hold Northern Land Council Work Permit for duration of contract (with assistance)
- Obtain a NT police clearance check (with assistance)
- Current drivers licence
What's in it for You?
- Fixed contract of one year - opportunity for extension
- 6 weeks annual leave and leave loading of 17.5%
- Subsidised fully furnished accommodation
- Quarterly electricity subsidy of $250
- NFP organisation so salary sacrificing available
- No daily commute, traffic jams, relish a relaxed lifestyle with a great work/life balance
- Be part of welcoming and busy community
- Opportunity to earn and save to achieve your lifetime goals and ambitions
Apply today and don't miss out starting this once in a lifetime opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.