EARN $100,000 pa | Negotiable Based on Experience + Bonuses
Join a State of the Art & Multidisciplinary Private Practice
Enjoy Many Benefits & a Dynamic Caseload | New Grads Apply!
About The Company
Our client is a state of the art and general multidisciplinary private practice with two specialised niche clinics on site. Their mission is to positively impact the lives of their clientele by reducing pain and empowering them with a range of integrated mainstream and alternative health care solutions for gaining and maintaining optimal health.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Physiotherapist to join their company in Armadale, VIC, with the potential to earn up to $100,000 pa | Negotiable Salary Dependant on Experience + Super + Bonuses.
The primary purpose of this position is treat a caseload of general musculoskeletal patients as well as a specialised caseload of patients suffering TMD and related issues.
Reporting directly to the Principal Physiotherapist some of your responsibilities will include:
- Patient assessment and treatment
- Monitoring and documenting of clinic records
- Communication with other team mebers
- Reporting and referring to Doctors / other referrers
- Practice development activities
- 3-5 years experience is prefferable
- New graduates from 2017 encouraged to apply
- Must be registered with AHPRHA
- Must have a Bachelor of Physiotherapy or Post Grad Doctor of Physiotherapy
What's in it for You?
- In-house professional development provided
- Mentoring, up-skilling in the niche areas of jaw and face pain conditions
- Enjoy perks such as a day off on your birthday, gym and mobile phone contracts
- Career progression opportunities
- Work with industry professionals with administration support
Apply today and don't miss out starting this rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.