EARN up to $70,000 pa + Super | Negotiable Based on Experience
Established & Successful Company Providing Life Safety Monitoring Services
Enjoy 5 Weeks of Annual Leave | Full-Time Role Monday - Friday
Convenient Location in Close-Knit and Friendly Team Environment
About the Client
Our client is a partner of a leading life safety and security company in Perth and provides monitoring services for their clients. Offering an empathetic, efficient and caring approach, our client assists with monitoring of 15,000 customers nationally and delivers innovative solutions to aged care, corporate, not for profit, government and residential customers.
About the Role
They are now seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their company in Perth, WA, with the potential to earn between $60,000 - $70,000 per annum + superannuation.
Reporting directly to the Office Manager some of your responsibilities include:
- Ongoing management of the accounts receivable process
- Monthly summary of debtors to Office Manager
- Monthly preparation and reconciliations of company credit card statements
- Monthly collation of supply bills and preparation for the monthly payment summary
- Entering and maintaining all accounts payable and accounts receivable records
- Processing and application of customer credit card payments
- Filing of all accounts paperwork and maintenance of filing system
- Handling inbound accounts queries from customers and suppliers
- Effectively responding to, and escalating account queries
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience in core accounts payable and receivable processes
- Experience working with Reckon Accounts, or a similar accounting software
- A professional and confident telephone manner
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A current WA Driver’s Licence and own reliable transport
- Prior knowledge of working with SimPRO (desirable)
- Experience working in the security or service-based industries (desirable)
Apply today and don't miss out starting this rewarding and fast-paced opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.