Asphalt Team Member
EARN a Generous Negotiable Salary Based on Experience
Join a Highly Reputable & Established Road Construction Company
Utilise Your Previous Experience in this Dynamic & Varied Role
About The Company
With over 35 years experience in the road construction industry, our client ensures timely successful completion of each project and specializes in all aspects of asphalt driveways and excavation works including minor civil projects.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for an Asphalt Team Member to join their company in Truganina, VIC.
Reporting directly to the Supervisor, this role will see you assisting with float moves and working with the Asphalt and Profiling crew.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous low loader experience
- Current drivers licence and a HR/HC licence
- Experience with Excavators and Bobcats (desirable)
- The ability to work occasional overtime and weekend shifts
- Willingness to learn with a positive can-do attitude
- The ability to work as part of the team
What's in it for You?
- Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Opportunity for Training & Development
- Assistance to Obtain Relevant Licences
- Increase Your Earnings with Overtime & Weekend Work
- Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.