EARN an Negotiable Salary + Super + Vehicle + Bonus Structure
Join an Innovative Supplier of Home & Commercial Gardenware
Showcase Your Sales Skills for this Australia-wide Business
About The Company
Over the last 30 years, our client has built a reputation as being the innovator in new products and suppliers to the Australian domestic and commercial market. They are now seen as the leading distributor of interesting pots, planters, water features, ornaments, urns, pottery, garden decor, bird baths, terracotta, Ceramic, homewares and furniture for domestic and commercial design.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Sales Manager to join their company in Sydney, NSW, with the potential to earn an Attractive Negotiable Salary + Superannuation + Company Vehicle + Bonus Structure.
The primary purpose of this position is to generate sales to new and existing clients by delivering exceptional customer service and actively seeking new business opportunities.
Reporting directly to the General Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Customer service and sales including phone calls, online and on-road
- Contribute to development and implementation of strategic and marketing plans that grow sales
- Maintain accurate information on customers and sales activities
- Regional and Metro sales including some overnight trips
- Must have experience in a similar role with customer service and sales experience
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency using MS Office
- Knowledge of pottery, gardening, nurseries, landscape or construction industries desirable
- Must have a manual drivers licence or be able to drive manual
What's in it for You?
- Career progression opportunities
- On-going training and development
- Lucrative role working in a unique industry
- Work with industry professionals
Apply today and don't miss out starting this career advancing opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.