EARN a Negotiable Salary Dependent on Experience + Superannuation
Award Winning, Family Owned & Operated New & Used Car Dealership
Creative Role | Contribute to the Success of a Growing Organisation
Our client is a well-established, award-winning, multi-franchise, family owned and operated new and used car dealership. They have been providing exceptional customer service locally for the past 25 years. Their dealership includes some of the major brands on the Australian automotive market, Nissan, Mazda, Volkswagen, and BMW.
Our client is seeking a Marketing Coordinator / IT Support to join their company in Cairns, QLD, with the potential to earn a Negotiable Salary Dependent on Experience + Superannuation.
The primary purpose of this position is to help advance the businesses marketing presence through both online and traditional mediums.
Reporting directly to the General Sales Manager some of your responsibilities include:
- Creating and designing marketing art work
- Google Adwords and Google analytics
- Digital marketing and social media management
- Content creation to help build various campaigns through traditional and online
- Look after the businesses online presence for all activities
- Help assist with basic Level 1 IT Support
- Ideally have previous marketing experience OR be a new grad
- Be able to advise departments on marketing budgets
- Will be a confident user of social media platforms
- Will be innovative, creative with a flair for design
- Will be able to use the Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be able to OR willing to learn Level 1 IT Support - helping staff use computers, software and systems
What's in it for You?
- This is a hands on role when all your ideas are the forefront of the business
- Learn invaluable skills in an award winning environment
- On-going training, development and mentoring provided
Apply today and don't miss out starting this creative and innovative opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.